Sunday, January 24, 2010

GOAL: Run 1/2 Marathon


It's my birthday, January 24th, 2010 and I have decided to run a 1/2 marathon. This is one of the best ideas I have ever had, I have trained and I feel great. I start the race and begin at a chill pace trying not to speed with the crowd and stick to my chill pace. Many of them that were all speedy in the beginning didn't have enough pace to get up the baby hills and ended up walking. I loved that I stayed with a crowd.... though I ran the race "bandit style", which means without registering I felt alive in it. I didn't run through the tape since I was advised not to I clocked myself in at 2 hours and 13 minutes.

Stats:
2 hr 13 min
133 mins
31 yrs old
and after I had a 1/3 lb burger

Such a great experience can't wait to do another... uh oh I think I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment