Friday, January 8, 2010

GOAL: RUN 6 MILES

I ran 6 miles all by myself well I guess just me and my iPOD which I love the jam 80's anthem songs. Such as Pat Benetar's "We Belong" or Scandal's "The Warrior." I feel like I am a warrior of my life. My friends have mentioned that I stand differently, my face looks thinner and that I appear to have more managable energy. It's true I would get really tired but for real not what I used to feel tired was an exhaustion of the redundant chores of life... now my fatigue feels like physical and as if I earned the tired feeling.

Fatigue is a reward to my knowing I gave it my all today and didn't hold back. I sometimes find myself wanting a nap or to sleep in but it only last so long I have to move or else my body just gets sore. So strange I never thought my efforts towards little goals would be perpetual and create a momentum. SO AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment