Sunday, December 20, 2009

GOAL: Make Mini Cupcakes


This goal began with visiting a cupcake shop and realizing how happy I felt after seeing and then eating a cupcake personally decorated and special. So I decided that is what type of desert I was going to master and bring to parties from here on out. After making regular size cupcakes all my life mini ones were this breath of fresh air. They are the perfect size to not feel guilty, waste anything and make you feel special.

I began with online recipes and as usual with me I tweek them as I go. Beginning with Chocolate Mini Cupcakes with mascarpone cheese frosting then Carrot Cake & Ginger Bread Mini Cupcakes & Ginger both with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting.

These are a hit at any party.... it might just be universal Mini-Cupcakes make everyone SMILE! :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment